• According to survey presented from the Sociological Classification “Rating”, 67% of Ukrainians asserted that that they had a long-term sexual companion. 4% possess a non-long lasting spouse. 19% replied which they did not have one sexual partner already, however, used to have. Merely step 3% showed that they had zero companion together with never had people before, 7% refused to answer the question.
• Nearly 80% of one’s participants buy into the statements you to sex is good very important part of person life (10% disagree). The greater lured to help that it declaration was indeed people partnered (inserted otherwise unregistered).
• Two-thirds accept that sexual relationships before matrimony are typical. All the 5th thinks the contrary. Little respondents, the individuals abreast of municipal relationship, and you can solitary individuals had been expected to support so it thesis.
• 45% believe that for men sex is far more extremely important than for feminine (34% express the exact opposite advice). The amount of this viewpoint followers is high one of feminine, middle-old and you may elderly people.
• 41% decided to the thesis you to satisfaction away from “marital duty between the sheets” is actually required to own men; almost an equivalent amount shares the alternative opinion. Exactly how many this new thesis supporters is somewhat large among dudes.
• 30% of your own respondents concur with the report one sex shall be a support offered for money (55% share the exact opposite opinion). Men, younger and middle-old people may be the most likely so you can go along with this statement.
• 24% agree totally that a lady shouldn’t demonstrated sexual step (57% disagree). What number of for example is relatively higher certainly men, younger participants, and the ones on civil wedding.
• Merely 19% concur that partnered lady is forced to provides sex with her spouse, no matter if she will not (67% disagree). The assistance because of it thesis is somewhat highest among the earliest participants.
• Only 16% agree that it’s typical getting permanent sexual relationships which have several individual at a time (70% disagree). The number of that it thesis competitors can be a bit highest certainly one of female and you will more youthful participants.
Valentine’s day is perhaps all Couples Go out
• 60% of polled do not getting soreness otherwise guilt https://worldbrides.org/de/mexikanische-braute/ when speaking regarding sex using their partner / long lasting sexual companion. Only six% become more or less uncomfortable. 35% do not be shame whatsoever whenever speaking of sex with friends, associates (14% are extremely shamed). 21% told you it don’t become guilt when speaking of sex with strangers. At the same time, almost one to-3rd seems really uncomfortable.
• Half the participants are likely to commemorate St. Valentine’s. Meanwhile, 41% do not have such as intentions, 3% have no idea like a vacation whatsoever. The best amount of people that decide to enjoy is actually submitted regarding Southern area (59%), in other regions – about half. Men, more youthful questioned, and you can municipal ong people who are expected to celebrate.
• To have forty% of your own polled, St. 27% mentioned that it absolutely was simply a normal go out, 19% – an occasion so you can compliment family unit members. Merely 8% contemplate it a vacation that isn’t common in regards to our country’s life style and you will community. The number of which holiday followers is higher regarding the Southern area macro-part, among young adults, dudes, and those upon civil marriage. For one-third of your participants out of elderly many years it getaway merely a standard day.
• Almost 1 / 2 of new participants propose to offer merchandise to have St. Valentine’s. 45% – lack particularly purposes. About Southern area, Eastern, and you will Heart, just how many like is all about a half the fresh polled, on Western – 43%. High motives can be found among guys, younger respondents, and you will municipal marriage couples.
Young participants and you may dudes feel seemingly smaller shame when speaking of sex
Audience: residents out-of Ukraine aged 18 and older. The new take to is actually associate in terms of many years, gender, region, and you can payment type. Full take to: 2000 participants. Individual formalized interviews (face-to-face). The brand new margin regarding error does not go beyond 2.2%. Period of the survey: